Regina A. Kardash, a Florida Bar Board Certified attorney in City, County and Local Government Law, has represented municipal clients in Pinellas, Manatee, and Sarasota Counties. She serves as the Town Attorney for Indian Shores and Belleair Shore, Special Magistrate of the City of Palmetto, Board Attorney for the Pinellas County Homeless Leadership Board, and Assistant Town Attorney for the Town of Longboat Key. Regina was appointed to the Pinellas County Local Planning Agency, serving as Chairwoman in 2016 and 2017. She has litigated cases for clients in County Court, Circuit Court and Florida’s Second District Court of Appeal. Regina has also served as a hearing officer for the St. Petersburg Housing Authority and was appointed to the Florida Bar’s Constitutional Judiciary Committee. Regina is active in the Pinellas County Chapter of the Florida Association for Women Lawyers, serving as President for the 2016-2017 term, and received FAWL’s “Leaders in the Law Award” in 2012. She is also a member of the St. Petersburg Bar Association and Clearwater Bar Association.
Regina was born and raised in the Tampa Bay Area. She completed a 200 hour teacher training in 2010 with a certificate to teach Prana Flow yoga. In addition to yoga, she enjoys traveling, nature, local music and spending time with her son.
- Florida Southern College, B.A., Humanities, 2002
- Stetson University College of Law, J.D., 2007
Bar and Court Admissions
- Florida Bar
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida
- Florida Bar City, County and Local Government Section, 2009-present
- Constitutional Judiciary Committee, 2014-2016
- St. Petersburg Bar Association, 2009-present
- Chair, Local Government Law Section 2018-present
- Clearwater Bar Association, 2014-present
- Pinellas County Chapter of the Florida Association of Women Lawyers, 2010-present
- Pinellas County Local Planning Agency, 2013-present
Chair, 2016, 2017
- Leadership St. Pete Graduate, 2010